Our Leadership programs prepare former senior campers and youth interested in an extended camp experience to become future leaders.
We are looking for individuals who:
– Enjoy working with children
– Have a mature responsible outlook with a keen sense of fun
– Are flexibile and spontaneous
– Are looking to learn new skills
– Are willing to participate fully in the program
If you feel that you are a fit for our program then we want to hear from you.
Unfortunately, we may not be able to accommodate everyone who wants to participate.
To apply for either of the LIT (Leaders in Training), or CIT (Counsellor in Training) program we would ask that you complete the following form and attach the required documents.